ActionSys respects your preferences concerning the collection and use of your Personal Information. The following privacy policies are tailored for the different ways your Personal Information is collected by different Actionsys lines of business and offerings.
Action System and our subsidiaries and affiliates (“ActionSys” or “we”) respect your preferences concerning the treatment of Personal Information that we may collect.
This Policy (“Policy”) lets you know how we collect and use your Personal Information, how you can control its use, and describes our practices regarding information collected from the different ActionSys sites that link or refer to this Policy (such as our websites, computer or mobile software applications, social media pages and HTML-formatted e-mail messages), as well as through offline sales and marketing activities (collectively, the “Channels”).
Personal and Other Information We Collect
Through your interaction with and use of the Channels, ActionSys may collect Personal Information, which is information that identifies an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. Personal Information may include, but is not limited to:
- Your name and physical address, email addresses, and telephone numbers
- Behavioral or demographic attributes, when tied to personal identifiers
- Past transactional behavior on the Channels
- Information obtained from third parties on your interests
- Information about your company such as the name, size and location of your company and your role within the company
ActionSys may also collect Other Information through your interaction with and use of the Channels and non-ActionSys websites, which does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an individual. Other Information may include, but is not limited to:
- Unique IDs such as a cookie placed on your computer, mobile or device IDs
- Internet Protocol address (“IP address”) and information derived from your IP address such as your geographic location
- Information about your devices such as information contained in HTTP Headers (defined below) or other internet transfer protocol signals, browser or device type and version, operating system, user-agent strings and information about or from the presence or use of “apps” on your mobile devices, screen resolution, and your preferred language
- Behavioral data about your usage of the Channels, such as webpages clicked, websites and content areas visited, date and time of activities
- The web search you used to locate and navigate to the Channels
In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information, such as deriving geographical location from your IP address and combining behavioral data about your usage of the Channels with your name. If we combine Other Information with Personal Information, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information.